• Hello, apologies for the English language query. I hope this is in the right area.

My partner and I are heading to Europa Park from Berlin next week, with a dog in tow, as part of a bigger trick. The dog will be at Tom's Hundewelt while we visit Rualantica (first time!) and enjoy what I will hope will be a very quiet, sunny EP... So no dog in the park.

Thanks to the new 20% offer reduction, we have now decided to maybe stay in Bell Rock, rather than the Holiday Inn Express in Ringsheim. This is a win! However, the dog will be with us. I know dogs are welcome with a surcharge at the resort, in fact, I've seen them playing in the plaza at Colosseo on many occasions. But I'm worried about dinner... I'd be happy to eat on a terrace, probably Pizza Romantica or maybe Harborside if we're feeling flush, but can the dog join us? Same goes for breakfast.

I love the EP resorts, just hope that this does not become a practical nightmare, especially given the restrictions we're already under.

Any advice from EP Friends is welcome.

• We also take our dog to our trip im Juli with us. She has to stay in our hotel room when we are out to dinner.

We want to take her in the morning in the Park and go through Märchenwald, England and Deutschland to the Schlossgarten and back. We hope it doesn't scary her.

Sorry for my bad english :D

• Ich häng mich mal mit einer Hundefrage hier dran: bei der Online Zimmerbuchung hab ich im Feld Bemerkungen angegeben, dass wir mit Hund anreisen. Reicht das? Bezahlt ist das Zimmer schon, wird der Betrag für den Hund dann direkt vor Ort abgerechnet?